Saturday, July 18, 2009

Okay, I'll admit it. . .

So, I know this might cause a slight uproar, but I don't mind... I think it's time the truth came out...

...

Draco Malfoy. Love him.!

Explanation: Tom Felton. AWESOME!

Further explanation: You can't say, if you've seen the Harry Potter films, that you saw the first one without thinking 'awww, that Draco kid looks so cute. He may grow up to be quite dashing'. Perhaps not the words you'd've used, but still, something along those lines.
Then, you may have seen the others and have thought something like: 'hmmm, not what I was expecting. Not too crash hot, but not extremely bad.." (Personally, I didn't think he was all that bad in The Prisoner of Azkaban).
Anyway, I always thought he was awesome. I distinctly remember thinking "wow, all Tom's are attractive. Tom DeLonge, Tom Felton.. hmmm".
And then, last night I saw The Half-Blood Prince. GOSH! Okay, I was right all along, and I no longer need to keep my little fascination to myself because quite clearly it's there for everyone to see!

Photobucket

:)

No comments: