Friday, April 16, 2010

Let's conspire to reignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive

It is currently 1.11am on Friday 16th April. I really should be in bed asleep seeing as how I need to get up in approx. 5.5hrs to go to school.. but I can't sleep.. I've been going to bed at around 2-3am all week. Not good. I'm functioning on no sleep. I wonder how long this will last..?

So what is on my mind right now? Well, to be honest, I'm a little bit worried about this weekend.. I'm staying at Grandma's house on Saturday night with mum. This will be the first time I've stayed there since Grandpa passed away. Usually everything is okay and I tend to not even think about these things, but seeing as how something has triggered it, my mind won't shut up. I keep thinking about how weird it will be to not have him there; to not see him already sitting at the breakfast table as I stumble out of my room in the morning; to not be asked for advice on how to use the internet; to not see him walking around the house; to not have the chance to ever see him again. It's strange. And I don't like it. And like I said, I never even think about these things unless something prompts me. So, as it's not always on my mind, it's normal for me to still feel this way whenever I do think about it, right? Because I really miss him. I want to have that chance to see him again. And I can't.

Oh, I'm just rambling now. I'm going to listen to some Muse.. they tend to be my life support at the moment.

"And tonight we can truly say together we're invincible"

EDIT: Without realising it, I posted this entry with the same heading as my last post. So I will be changing the heading.

No comments: