Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exams, School, Supernatural! (of course)

Yeah, had my second methods exam this morning.
Dude, it was hard!!
It was outta 54 marks. Worst case senario I got like.. 39, I think.
For all I know I did worse than that.
But I did get 89% on the non-calculator one. So that's not bad.

Now I'm all done for maths this year! It's fantastic! The most important exam is out of the way before I even start my year 10 ones!

I don't think I've ever spent so much time studying before. But now I am able to come home and go on the computer, or read, or watch TV. It's great!

And I did that oral presentation last week. Hence the reason I ended up with Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
But yeah, I did it. I felt faint. And shaky. And nervous as all hell. But, apparently I didn't look it. According to Mr.Sharp anyway. But he probably just wanted me to feel better.. So I think he was lying.

So yeah.
OMG!
All Hell Breaks Loose, Australian Supernatural convention has been given the all clear. So far anyway.
Sydney 2009!
Emma H and I have decided we're going!
We will spend a week in Sydney.
We will meet Jared and Jensen and have photos taken with them.
We will meet them at the convention.
We will camp out front their hotel.
We will end up with a restraining order and put into jail for 3 days.
We will get bailed out by mum.
We will then proceed to reclaim our position outside their hotel.
It shall be grand!

No comments: