Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yes, More On My Books..

I have finished Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. They've been finished for a little while now. And,, because I just can't escape my new found obsession for now, I have decided to re-read them all again. But I won't spend all day reading this time round. Just when I have time, or when I want too. So I'll actually have time to do other stuff..
But I have finished Twilight again, so I'm gonna start New Moon tonight.
Now that I've read them all I have to say that I think Twilight is the best. Followed by Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, and then New Moon.
And I can't wait for this movie, although I really don't think it will be as good as the book. Which annoys me, because I want it to be amazing! But I really just don't think it will be.
AND, despite what everyone else may think, I reckon that Robert Pattinson is perfect for Edward. He was basically who I mentally had in mind while reading anyway, before I knew he was playing Edward. So I have no problem with that at all!

No comments: