Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's amazing how quick things can change. . .

To begin this particular blog off on a cheery note, last night's Jared-fest was awesome! lol Emma and I hired House Of Wax, Cry_Wolf, New York Minute, A Cinderella Story and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. Okay, so Jared-and-Chad-fest. We also watched season one episodes of Gilmore Girl's. So that was awesome. Mountain Dew, Kit-Kat's, Killer Pythons, Cookies and Cream icecream! It was epic, what more can you ask for?! I know what, Rooster Roll from Red Rooster lol. Finally got one!!

So yeah, did that last night. Then went to Emily's new house this afternoon. It's awesome. High roof and brick walls inside! So that was also good.

And then I come home and see a letter on the bench for me. It made me cry. I use this blog as an outlet. I'm pretty much too lazy to hand write anything cause my hand hurts afterwards! So, instead, I write everything in here. I don't write everything, but I write enough to paint a picture. Also, I wasn't aware that anyone actually read this. I just figured that no one would be bothered to read anything that I've written, or that no one knew I even had this. However, apparently people do know about my blog. And apparently people do read it. So there you go!

Anyway, this letter. I really didn't expect it. I especially didn't expect the content of it either. And I think after all these years of keeping to myself and not letting anyone in, it's weird to suddenly have people worried about me. I don't want people to worry, that wasn't my intention. Nevertheless, I think that for me, because someone who I idolize and think is totally awesome, for them to suddenly send me this letter, it made me sad. In a good way.

I don't know. I just thought I'd mention that. For future reference.

And in other news,, school. Gosh. I don't really think they are any words that can accurately describe the amount of petty, childish behaviour that's been going on. Well, I don't know. It's just stupid. It's like, no matter what we do it's never good enough for others. I know that Emma, Emily and I have become close since the beginning of the year. Actually, it's pretty much been since the end of last year. But still, according to everyone else we "know too much about each other". As a result everyone else is "getting left out". Now, I don't know why 3 people being friends with each other would be a problem, but apparently it is. Not only that, but it seems as if all of this is just an excuse to get angry and cause confrontation between everyone. I can't stand conflict and I do anything to get out of it, but I'm just not in the mood as of late to be caring about things that I don't have to be caring about. It's ridiculous. I just don't want all this added awkwardness and that feeling of walking on egg shells and constantly being self-conscious of whether or not my actions are satisfactory enough. Gah! Stupid!

Anyways, there's my slight update.

No comments: