Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nothing But The Ramblings Of A Mad Teenage Girl...

First of all - bought 21st Century Breakdown today. Yep, and it's awesome.
blink-182 are touring again.! Hell yeah! From July-October, it's in the states. But, according to their manager, 2010 they'll go international... Big Day Out... Just so long as they come to Australia and I get to see them, then I'm happy.
Mum finally gave me a book to read yesturday. (I got 3 Supernatural books off Amazon the other day. Supernatural: Bone Key, John Winchester's Journal, and The Offical Companion Season 3). She says that she's not giving them to me because 'I've done nothing to deserve them'. Well, personally I think that's bullshit! But, she gave me Bone Key yesturday, and I read it. It was good!
Oh, yeah. I also sent in a letter/email to TV Week about Supernatural, and it totally got published! LOL. I'll put that futher down for all to see.
The Living End had their concert on Friday. And I didn't get to go. Which sucks! But, I think blink-182 is the top of my priority list at the moment.
So I think that's what's been going on in terms of my multitude of obsessions. . .

Onto other things, last night was really weird. I had some weird crazy breakdown. You know how you get frustrated and overcome with a horrible feeling sometimes. And no matter what you do that feeling gets worse and worse?.. Well, last night I had that feeling. I was gonna text someone, but thought against that. Don't think that's the appropriate thing to do at 1am. Anywayz, it was crazy. In all honesty, I don't think I'm doing all that well. I don't wanna go and seek out help or attention. That means admitting there's something seriously wrong. And for now, I don't think anything is all that serious. But I'm lost for what to do. I really want this constant feeling inside of me to go away. I just want to be able to appreciate things and take things as they come. I wanna be hopeful and have a positive outlook on things. But all the hope and desire in the world doesn't seem to be enough right now. And right now I feel like a douche. Who writes these kind of things? Attention seekers. Gah, I don't want to be an attention seeker. Just ignore me.

Okay, I've decided if you are infact reading this, then I owe you an apology. Please, feel free to stop, I'm about to continue on a little rant.

Last night I was browsing peoples myspaces, and I came across Kirra's. Then from hers I found Jay's. And I pretty much just went and looked at all the swimming peoples myspaces. And I've realised, I really miss them. Like, really miss seeing those guys. I was looking through photos, and gosh, the overwhelming sense of nostalgia I got! I am offically -well it's been offical for a while- but I am no longer part of any sort of group with those guys. I don't see them, I don't talk to them, I don't have anything to do with them. And I don't like it. Some of those guys were my closest friends! And now, what we had, it's gone. And that really sucks! And that pretty much just got me thinking (which I know, can never be a good thing), that everyone else seems to be going somewhere. They have goals and aspirations, and I have nothing. The world around me is fast evolving, moving forward. And I'm stuck!

Well, that's enough from me. Such a riveting read, wasn't it?!
Oh, here's my letter lol

Photobucket

No comments: