Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hey there, it's been a while. I actually have quite a few posts saved as drafts, I just haven't got around to finishing them. Honestly, I cannot be bothered to write anything. Scrap that, I cannot be bothered to do anything. However, that right there is a completely different story-- one that I have no intention of really getting into right now; words have escaped me. I've just decided that the world doesn't need to hear about my problems and excessive whining, hence why a lot of my recent posts (the ones that I have actually got around to posting) are about music and anything but what's going on inside my crazy head. Trust me, no one wants to know about that madness. Instead I have adopted a more personal outlet for those ponderings; a journal. It's been quite some time since I've maintained a journal. It'll be interesting to see how long it actually lasts.

Anyway, I forgot why I even started this post in the first place. At least you know now that I'm still alive.

No comments: