Friday, August 22, 2008

Wow!

It's been sooooooooooooooooooooooo long since I've written in here. Like, YONKS!
My birthday has been!
14th June!
Happy Birthday to me!
I had Emma over, and Dani, and we watched movies!! It was fun!
I don't even remember what I got!
I really should have updated earlier!


Jared Padalecki had his birthday! lol! July 19th.
So, Happy Birthday to him for then! =)


What else..

I had a Supernatural party.
Emma, Katie.. they came.
44 episodes!
2 days!
AWESOME FUN!!!
It was super awesome!
and Emma made these rad supernatural cup cakes. With monsters and supernatural-related things on them!
They were sick as!

And yeah.
They were probably the main things I wanted to put onto the web.
Not as much for you as it was for me.
Just so i got it down somewhere. =)
I got something else to write about, but it can have it's own post!!!

No comments: