Friday, October 8, 2010

日本語のしけん。。。

This requires a blog because I'm just so relieved that it's over..
Today was my first exam of the year 12 VCE exam period, and what better way to start off such a time than with a Japanese oral exam! It was a day of mixed emotions; stress, anxiety, pride, relief! Surrounded by such an amazing and supportive class, we all managed to get through it together! A shout out to Emma, Elly, Elouise, Emily, Bonnie, Rachael, Kaitlyn, Jeorja and James who all did a magnificent job! And of course our teacher, Miss Faulkner, whom without we definitely wouldn't have been able to get through it!
The bus ride to Box Hill involved a lot of screaming and laughing and mind-distracting antics; a very fun environment to be in.. despite the obvious nerves that everyone was feeling! Nevertheless, we were all there for each other, and we did it! XD
I may have made a few mistakes.. had a few silences where I just had no idea what to say!! But overall I don't think I did too badly. And hey, what does it really matter.. right now I'm just so happy that it's over! lol

No comments: