Saturday, October 30, 2010

If there is something that every blog needs, something that mine seems to be sorely lacking, it's some good old fashioned Hollywood/teenage girl bitching. And my target: Matthew Bellamy and Kate Hudson.

Photobucket


Now, don't get me wrong, I think Kate's a great actress, I love her films. However, what gets to me is her relationship with Matthew. The reason for my frustration? I happen to be one of those people who becomes highly obsessed with one thing until it progresses to the point where I begin to take ownership of things that quite obviously will/could never be mine. In this case, my obsession with Muse has lead to my protectiveness over the band members. And don't get me wrong, I'm well aware that this fanatic behaviour is unhealthy and borderline insane, but that's not going to do anything to change the way I feel! It's probably because she is in fact a Hollywood actress, and you hear and see all the time on TV and in magazines about celebrity couples and every single detail of their lives. Not that, in my fanatic mind, I have a problem with knowing every facet of Matt's life, I just don't like how public and "Hollywood" everything has become. I mean, I had no problem at all when he was with his non-famous psychologist girlfriend, Gaia. There was no publicity like there is now! I have nothing against Kate at all. And if she makes Matt happy, then that's all that really matters. Deep down somewhere inside me I actually think they make a cute couple! And when I see pictures of how happy they are together it makes me smile! And seeing Matt out and about with Kates son, Ryder, is just adorable! But still, there's just something that doesn't sit right about the whole thing for me. And honestly, I'm just some stupid crazy teenage girl who should get over things like this that I cannot possible change, nor should I even care about in the first place. So, in saying that, I'm just going to shut up now and stop boring everyone to death with my whining :)

PS. One thing that does make me laugh though is when the newspapers and websites get things wrong. Like captioning a photo with "Mark Bellamy" instead of Matt Bellamy, or referring to the wrong person entirely as the following headline, picture and caption demonstrates.

Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy Share Late Night Out

Photobucket
The 31-year-old beauty spent her time with her musician lover at Ivy Restaurant in London, England on Tuesday, August 31, before heading to The Groucho private members club.

For those who don't know, the man in the picture is Dominic Howard.. Muse's drummer.. lol

No comments: