Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jyssica's Baking Creations

Staying true to my word, I spent the later part of the afternoon baking and, I even took photographical evidence to prove it! Mind you, I didn't walk down to the shops to get the ingredients I needed; instead I waited until mum got home at 12:30pm and together we went down to Safeway.

Anyway, I made Chocolate Ripple Cake (which, let's face it, really isn't hard to make) and Choc-Chip Cupcakes with Meringue Icing. I was also going to make some Triple-Choc Fudge Brownies, but I had to pick my brothers up from school and, seeing as how I only started cooking at about 2pm, I thought what I accomplished in one hour was reasonable. I think I might bake those brownies tomorrow, as I'm pretty sure I'll be spending the night at Emma's house tonight, so it'll give us something to do tomorrow.



P.S; Elly passed her driving test today and got her licence :)

No comments: