Thursday, February 10, 2011

Muse in the Mail!

I for one love receiving mail! I love going out to the letterbox to find that there is something addressed to me! It doesn't matter what it is, there is just something so exciting about receiving things in the mail! (That is, anything but bills! :|)

I especially like it when that something that is addressed to me happens to be Muse-related! :)

So when I found a package waiting at my front door yesterday, even though I had prior warning that from the sender that is was going to arrive, I got so excited!

Thanks to Evelyn I had some Muse goodies arrive for me! A very lovely letter, a random Muse mix DVD and CD, some leopard print tissues (it's a muser thing), Muse: A Seaside Rendezvous from Teignmouth, Devon, Muse: Glastonbury Festival 2010 and, the most exciting item, a handmade Dominic Howard doll! Evelyn, a very talented crafty muser from Sydney, has been making crocheted Muse dolls in the style of peoples favourite Muse era or photoshoot and, because she's just so awesome, she made one for me! So a big thank you to Ev; I love him so much! He's very cute ^_^




No comments: