Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Entering Into The Cyber-Blogging World

This is all rather exciting. Being able to write out my most inner thoughts,, to be shared with everyone out there through the wonders of the internet.
Not much is really happening right now. Exams start next week. And we all know that that can only mean fun! Fun! FUN!

Been feeling incredibly drained and stressed out lately. Everything just gets so confusing and complicated. One of the joys of being a girl I guess..
And one thing that really annoys me is people who think that because they don't like someone, you shouldn't either. That really gets to me. Then you try to defend this person and they look at you like you're some idiot.
Oh well, it's not like they can control me!!

So I'm super loving The Cure right now. 'I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too. Thursday I don't care about you. It's Friday, I'm in love..'
Ahhh, that's my ring tone! Although I must say, I'm 16 years a little late for it to be 'cool' with my friends. Not that I mind.!

Photobucket


Well, I think that will do for now. My eyes and fingers aren't playing very nicely with each other at the moment and they aren't letting me hit the keyboard properly.



No comments: