Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh My GOSH!

I think I have the most exciting news ever to be revealed on the World Wide Web.
Yesturday I got home from school. And I was pretty happy because it was Friday, no more school, first week of exams over.. So I walked into the kitchen, and as I'm about to place my bag on the ground, I look at the kitchen bench, and sitting there in view for everyone to see was THE OFFICAL SUPERNATURAL MAGAZINE!
OMG! I FINALLY GOT IT! I've been waiting so long! I missed the first issue because it sold out so quick because it's just so awesome. But I can still get it if I ring up this place. Anyway,, so now I have the second issue! I was so stoked!
More excited than I was when I saw Shia LaBeouf on the cinema screen, so you could imagin what i was like!
There's interviews, POSTERS!, news.. gosh,, EVERYTHING! Ohhh I love it!
Not only that, but I've just heard that Supernatural is coming back on (in Australia) on Sunday 8th June. At 9.40pm on Channel Ten after Rove! FINALLY!! Everything is just so awesome!!!

But on a slightly more crappy note, I have to get braces again! LOL!! I had them for like 18months. Year 6 and half of year 7 I had them for. And I got a retainer and plate after they got taken off. And I wore them all the time. But slowly, after time past, I started to just forget about the plate and retainer. And so now, 3 years after getting my braces off, my orthodontist said that my bottom teeth had moved. And he asked if it bothered me and I said it didn't. I already knew they had moved and I knew he would be pissed. But he said he'd rather not leave them, so I could either get a new retainer with some spring thing to move them back or get braces on my bottom teeth! So, I think I'll go for the cheaper option, because I don't think mum and dad are happy that after $5,000 worth of braces they might have to pay more. Oops!

But seriously, I'm baffled as to how this is my fault! Well yes I know that it was me who didn't wear what i supposed to, and no one else could have controlled that except me, but it's not my fault I have such a bad memory. I just forgot. I'm like some test, Gods experiment to see if people can function on earth without a memory. Everyone who knows me knows I forget everything! But the fact that I just forgot to do what I was meant to wasn't my fault! So I don't think my orthodontist should have acted like such a meanie! He made me feel so guilty. That's not fair! Because now I feel bad about mum and dad having to pay more money.. it's not like my family is made of money or anything. So nice one Mr. Orthodontist. I feel guilty. Happy?

No comments: