Monday, May 26, 2008

Indiana Jones!

OMG! I saw it yesturday! AND IT WAS FANTASTIC! ..maybe I'm a little biased because of Shia and all, but seriously.. I LOVED IT!
And I love previews! And this one came on, and Shia appeared on screen! And I was like 'OMG! SHIA! JACK..(that's my brother), IT'S EAGLE EYE! I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR FOR THIS!!' And I think the lady sitting next to me thought I was a little strange. But I don't care! I was excited!!
And then the movie started! And it got straight into it! Then Shia came on screen, and you could imagin how spastic I went! Then Jack told me to shut up...
But OMG, he's so HOT! And so talented. And when he cried I was like awww..
So yes, I rather enjoyed it!!

And I got a question.. how do you spell 'yesturday'? See, I spell it 'yestUrday'.. but I've been told it's 'yestErday'. And I'm confused. I used to spell it with an 'e', but then I got told I was wrong it's a 'u'. And now I'm being told I'm wrong when I use a 'u'! Do I spell it the american way or something? It's all very confusing..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha im ur first comment and u ahvent updated yet pfft SLACKER!!! L A Z E Y and yes i am aware i spelt lazy with an 'e'. id also lyk to clarify that yesterday is spelt with an 'e' not a 'u' (i looked it up) now Ud better leave me a comment about the turtle thing and also get ur ass on msn im bored! lol cya

Miss Murder <3