Monday, June 2, 2008

OH MY HOLY FREAKIN' GOSH!

When I said I heard Supernatural was coming back on, I was prety sure,, but not certain.
I looked on the Network Ten website, but it hadn't been updated to next Sunday yet, so I couldn't check.
And the TV guide on the TV didn't go more than one week in advance either. But I checked the TV guide yesturday afternoon and Channel Ten was the only channel not to be updated.. (are you seeing a little pattern emerging?)
Anyway, so I checked again last night while watching Rove, and there it was on the TV Guide, 'Supernatural: 9.40' HOW EXCITING IS THAT!?!
Not only that but once I got out of the TV guide, what was on TV? AN AD FOR SUPERNATURAL! Jared and Jensen back are back on our screens after all this time!.. WE MISSED YOU!!
This is fantastic! 'Ghostfacers' is the next episode, episode 13. After that there will be another 3. So there's a total of 16 episodes in Season Three.
I've watched the final two episodes, (Channel Ten was taking way too long, and I couldn't help it!), and they are so good! Especially the finale!
So yes, all is rather exciting!!


Photobucket


And I had my first Methods exam today. That was easy. Except one question I KNOW I got wrong. And I had my Japanese exam. That was easier than I thought it would be. AND I had my second English exam too. And that wasn't too bad. Just an opinion piece. And I'm just full of opinions!
Then tomorrow I have Photography, History and Multi-media exams tomorrow! You think they could be nicer to me and spread my exams out over the two weeks? But no, they give them all to me in a space of like 3 days!

Well, I better go and study now.

No comments: