Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Don't Wanna Lose You... :)

Okay, I've just been thinking (which I know, can never be a good thing) and I've decided I don't want to lose the friends I have now.
I was filling out a survey thing on myspace, because my life is that exciting. And a question asked 'Do you think your falling away from anyone', or something along those lines, and it got me thinking..
I don't really belong to a group of people. I'm a bit of a drifter.. (that was the word.. drifting.. 'do you think you're drifting away from anyone..) so yeah..
Every year I seem to end up with a new group of friends.
Year 7 - Stacey, Mel, Alana..
Year 8 - (gosh, I have no idea.. lol)
Year 9 - Started with Hannah, Stacey, Liz.. those girls. But they would be talking to bball people, talking about people I didn't know.. and I just felt left out. So I went with Lauryn, Angela... and that group expanded, then broke up..
Now Year 10 - I've got Bec, Emma, Elouise, Elly, Emily C, Emily D,... and all those girls. And they're a great group of girls.
But my point is, every year I seem to lose touch with people and just leave everyone, and have to start all over again.
It's not that I'm not friends with those girls, because I am. It's just we aren't as close anymore.
But I think I've finally found a group of people I feel comfortable with. People who don't care what I look like, or who I am, or how stupid I can be.
They have a certain level of interest in me. And I like that. I finally feel somewhat apart of a group of friends!
And I just don't know if that once this year is over if everyone will still remain friends and keep what we have through to next year. I've never really had a sturdy group of mates, and I just don't want what I've got now to go away!
I know it sounds all lame, but that how I feel!
So deal with it!!

No comments: