Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nihon!

So it's a very exciting time at the moment! Japan trip is all being organised!!! I'm so super excited for it!
We had the Japan tour meeting! And they had me ready to buy, lol! I was ready to walk from the classroom straight onto a plane!
And then we have Japanese people coming over for exchange! And I'm totally having a person over!!! I can't wait!!!
I've been practising things to say and everything! Just so I don't make a complete fool outta myself!
But yeah! I can't wait for Japan!!!
I'm getting my passport done! Waiting for my birth certificate! Got my passport photo done today! (Which was HORRIBLE!!!! My hair is in desperate need of a wash! The lady was like 'okay, now time to look serious', and there I am laughing, not being able to keep a straight face! Then in my photo I'm like trying to suppress a laugh! So naturally I look like a complete tool!)
So, mum and dad have to see the tax man on Monday, and if we have to pay alot of tax, dad said I won't go. But if we have extra money, then I can go.. as long as I get a job during the summer holidays.
But I was talking to mum and she said that between her and me, I'd be going!
So YAY!!! It's just so incredibly EXCITING!!!
I'm obsessed with all things Japanese at the moment!
Kohei Uchimura and Hiroyuki Tomita, the Japanese gymnists.
And L'arc En Ciel, Japanese rock band.
Japanese exchange students.
Japan trip!
OMG!! lol.
I'm probably a little bit over the top at the present moment,, but who cares!! WOO!
nihongo ga daisuki desu!

No comments: