Wednesday, September 3, 2008

St. Peter's Athletics Carnival!

So today was Athletics Day.
It was pretty cool! I was in the walk (came last), shot put (came near last), and then at the end some people came over like 'we need another person in the relay! please!!!' I was like, yeah it could be fun, so I said yes. Then I realise they're not even in my house colour, they were in red, not green.
But I still did it. I was good for the forst 50m, then I died! lol. It was funny. So that's motivation to get fit!!!
And I'm pumped to go for a swim now!!
Anyway, we ate lots of food! Emma H and I got food on Monday night after school (cause Aths Day was supposed to be on Tuesday, but the cancelled it cause of weather, which ended up being fine anyway, and they re-schedualed it for Wednesday, today). So anyway, we had Pitos chips, Black Forrest Chocolate! (YUM!! ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE EXPERIENCE!!), Chocolate Fudge Chocolate, Strawberries and Creams! (YUM!!), and Jelly Jubes! Annnnnnnd, a large Nudie Juice!! (YUM!!!)
So it was all good!
But the school was playing shitty rap/dance/techno music! EW! We wanted 'The Middle' by Jimmy Eat World, so because I was too scared to ask, I got Jack to ask them to play it, but they didn't have it!
And the whole day I was texting Dylan cause he was bored.. (happy? You're in my blog! lol!! HELLO DYLAN!! p.s. he's a pretty cool person. You should be friends with him.)
So yeah. I'm very motivated now to become fit! Next week, hopefully, I'm going to the gym with Emma V and Janice. HOPEFULLY!!! Well I will, with or without them!!
Anyway, it was a good day today. The weather was good. BUT IT'S TOO SUNNY!! I GOT BURNT!! Not as much as I normally do, but that's cause I put sun screen on early in the day and kept putting it on, but I still managed to burn! Now I'm sitting here with a layer of moisturiser on my face!!!

No comments: