Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SPS - Spork and Society!

So, today in Sport and Society we were playing handball! EW!
I suck at all ball sports! Especially when the guys are all ARGH! and throwing it violently the way in which they do! Then the year 11's came over and joined! OMG! So dangerous!
My life was in serious danger!! I was in fear for my most valuable life!
So, as you do, Emma and I used our initiative and our musical creativity, and came up with the most awesome musical fusion going around!
We re-created (possibly the best version EVER!) 'row, row, row your boat'. With Emma's bib (netball bib, cause the schools to tight to give us those ribbon things to wear), she was 'rowing' with it. And the perfect song to go with a rowing action is of course 'Row, row, row your boat'!
So we made up a song, and this is how it goes:
'Row, row, row your bib, gently down the court.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, not doing sport!'
Come on,, BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD?!?!
I like to think so.
This lesson also consisted of singing a very awesome Barney song.
'I like to eat, eat, eat, (ee)pples and b(ee)n(ee)n(ee)s.
I like to ate, ate, ate, (ay)pples and b(ay)n(ay)n(ay)s..' etc etc.
AWESOME!!
So yes.
Quite a fun time! lol

No comments: