Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sydney Soundwave 2011, here I come!

So, tickets for the 2011 Soundwave Festival in Sydney have been purchased! I do live in Melbourne, so this will require a little bit of a trip! However, I have accomodation sorted out, all thanks to a very lovely echelon member. Together we will be on 'Jared Watch', which pretty much means we will be stalking Jared Leto for as long as 30 Seconds To Mars are in Sydney.

Incase you haven't noticed yet, I'm going so that I can see 30 Seconds To Mars and Jared Leto live in all their glory! I'm very much looking forward to it! I'm also wanting to see Sum 41! They're the two bands I cannot miss out on! Avenged Sevenfold was also in that mix, until they pulled out. However there are still some other amazing bands I'd like to see should the timetable allow for it, those bands being; New Found Glory, Bullet For My Valentine, Pennywise, Coheed and Cambria, Less Than Jake, MxPx, Mayday Parade, Breathe Carolina and, perhaps just because I'm curious, The Blackout, Primus and Iron Maiden. I do know that I won't be able to see all of them, but as many as possible would be great!

It should be an amazing trip! While in NSW I shall also be meeting up with some of my interstate musers, (ie, Evelyn!), so that should also be awesome! This will be the first time I've travelled by myself, completely solo and, I plan on being in Sydney for about 8 days, so it'll be a nice little holiday filled with insane music, amazing people and away from reality. I cannot wait!


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: