Friday, October 3, 2008

Are you for real?

OKay, so while I was making lunch yesturday this lady came over to talk to dad about something to do with basketball.
Anyway, I was making 2min noodles. And I was putting them in my bowl, then I got the sour cream out and put some in my noodles.
And the lady was like 'eww. omg.' and I'm like '..what?'
WELL.. Apparently you don't put sour cream in 2min noodles.!
WTF? I've been doing it my whole life. And now I'm being told I'm wrong! What's wrong with the world?
Is that weird? Because I thought it was totally normal up until yesturday..
I put sour cream in just about everything.. And I'm now finding out that it doesn't go in everything.
Then I asked mum and she's like 'nah,, you get that from me. It's not normal, but if you like it, it's okay..'
Well, I'm not going to change it,, but I always thought it was normal :(

Anyway,, that's it :)

No comments: