Saturday, October 25, 2008

Twilight

I have finally taken the time to enter myself into the phenomenon that is Twilight.
I've been meaning to read it for ages! but just haven't got around to doing so. But I bought it on Thursday, and finished it yesturday, Friday, and LOVED IT!
Everything about it is fantastic.
It's a novel with vampires! What's not to love about that?!
Not to mention how easy it is to fall in love with a certain character, Edward Cullen.
Seriously, the description to this guy, the vampire, just makes you wonder if there really is guy out there like him.
It's a real fascinating novel, and I'm dying to read the next one. Which I wanted mum to buy today. But she kept putting it off, so now I'm getting it tomorrow!
Or so I've been told. But I will get it tomorrow one way or another.!

No comments: