Saturday, October 4, 2008

Holidays

So basically I've done nothing these holidays.
There are just 2 days left. Tuesday we go back. And I've done nothing.
I only just started my maths homework yesturday. And now I have an entire assignment to do that I've had 4 weeks to complete.
What have I been doing instead?
Watching TV! :)
Hired seasons one and two of One Tree Hill. Bought seasons three and four.
That's kept me occupied for a while.
And boy am I loving it! Offically hooked on that show.
And I bought Supernatural season three.
And I've watch it.
Getting psyched for Monday, when Supernatural season four starts!
PUMPED!
I can't wait.
DOUBLE epsode.
'Lazarus Rising' & 'Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester'.
Yes, so I've already seen them via youtube, but now I'll be watching it when the rest of Australia watches it!
Well, the fans of the show.., or just those that watch it.
Still, it's exciting!
And the gag reel on the Supernatural box set. LOL.
Jared and Jensen are so funny.!

AND I'm pissed.
Because I haven't been to the movies yet and I'm desperately needing to see Eagle Eye.
I better see it before the holidays are over!

So yes, that's what's been happening. Nothing!

we did lay grass though in our backyard. on grand final day. the day i was meant to go to luna park with friends from school. but instead i got sick. and layed grass. :)

No comments: