Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eagle Eye

So yesturday was the last day of school holidays. Well, it was more a student free day than anything, but still.. I call it holidays.
Anyway, I finally got to see Eagle Eye. Even if it was with Jack.
It doesn't matter though. I got to end my holidays with a Shia LaBeouf cinema experience!
The movie was fast paced and action packed, even if I did feel the story line was a little bit confusing.
But then again, even if I didn't like it, I'd say I did. I'm biased. So you can't really go by what I say.
But I'm not the only one to say it's good, so therefore do take my word!
Anyway, it was awesome!! Shia was fantastic, as per usual.
And I've noticed this thing he does, where he always scratches his nose, or eye area. Let's just say the face. He does it all the time.
Holes is on TV this weekend. Saturday I think.
Watch him, I bet he'll do it in that too! And that was years ago! Hell, go back to Even Stevens and he does it!
Anyway, that's my little obsessive observation done for now.
So basically, the movie kicked technological ass and I loved it!

No comments: