Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Atatakakunakatta desu!

It was not warm! True fact! ATATAKAKUNAKATTA! That's currently my favourite Japanese phrase!

Ohhh, had more exams today! Photography. Pretty easy. History. It was so long! So many pages! But I got it done. Mulit-media. LOL! That was easy. Computers! Yay! And I'm talking in one-word sentences. Well, I was.
One more exam left! Friday. Methods. The second methods exam. With calculator and summary book! lol, summary book! Or the text book! Some test, huh! I think I like it like that!

NCIS is on tonight! YAY! And All Saints. Lately I've been watching All Saints though and not NCIS. But I tape NCIS. Because if I taped All Saints I wouldn't watch it later on. Whereas I will watch NCIS. Even though I haven't seen the last 2 episodes. I'll have to get around to watching them..

It is so cold right now. My toes are turing black I think. Next they'll drop off. And my hands are ghostly white. With a tinge of purple, and orange blotches! Attractive!

Oh, it's my birthday in 11 days! Happy Birthday to me! Hopefully I get the Supernatural Season Two Companion Guide. I have season one. But season two is the next one to get. And I'd like 'Supernatural: Origins'. The Supernatural Comic Book! And.. I have to get the first issue of the Offical Supernatural Magazine too.! Oh, it shall be grand!

No comments: