Saturday, June 7, 2008

Shia, School and Supernatural!

So last night I went and saw Indiana Jones again! It was still so good second time round! I don't think I'd ever get sick of it! And once again I saw the preview for Eagle Eye. And,, I got excited all over again!! =)

Yesturday I had my final exam! The second methods one. I found out what I got on the first one.. 94%. So that was pretty good. And apparently my math teacher was correcting my second exam in his maths class 4th period. And someone saw my mark and apparently I got 90%. So that averages out to 92%. So that's not bad at all! And in my Japanese exam I got 95%. So I guess so far I've been doing pretty good!
Now I have work experience for 2 weeks. First week at my mums work, a nursing home.. (It was a last resort,, plus it kinda involves nursing..), and the second week at St. Therese's PS, my old primary school.

And,, one day 'til Supernatural!!! This is exciting! I watched my tape today.. (Yes that's right, my tape. I have one tape, and I record Supernatural on it. It fits 3 episodes on it, then I tape over them with new episodes!) Actually it is kinda weird on two levels. One; I tape Supernatural and two; it's a tape! But yeah,, I watched that today, so I'm already to tape over one of them tomorrow!
And have you seen those ads for Supernatural? Don't you just get all tingly inside!!

No comments: