Sunday, June 8, 2008

Past, Present and Future.

Last night I went Bec's dinner party for her birthday. It was a good night. Everything was so fancy. Two knives, two forks and a spoon!!! And wine glasses and fancy folded serviettes! lol, it was cool. And her little brother and sister served us, like waiters. There was entrees, mains, and a really yum sticky date pudding for dessert! And to top of such a classy/fancy evening, we did what all classy people do after a good meal.. we played Mario on Nintendo! Overall it was a real good night!

And on Friday night my brother Jack and my dad left for Ballarat for a basketball tournament. But., Jack got an infection on his knee, couldn't play, went to a hospital there, and ended up coming home last night. So that was kinda a waste. Only got to play one game. Now he's at home on crutches because he's not allowed to walk on it.

Last night, mum, Partick and I went through photos and picked out some to put in our table. We have a coffee table and it has photos on it with glass covering it,, like a collage. So we took out the ones that were in it, and changed them! I love going through photos! They bring back memories of those good ol' days! It was fun!

And finally, the day everyone has been waiting for.. SUNDAY, IS HERE! SUPERNATURAL IS BACK! =) Yes, I know you are all very excited and are just waiting eagerly in anticipation.. The sentsation running through you right now must be overwhelming, so I think I'll leave this topic here for now and let you all regain your composure.

Tomorrow is Monday! I start work experience on Tuesday, but because I haven't actually been to see the boss of the nursing home yet, I'm going to work with mum tomorrow so I can have my 'interview' with the boss. So that means getting up at 6.30am or something! Terrific!

No comments: