Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Damn!

It sucks! I have another infection. And now I'm on antibiotics again. I hate it when I get these. I don't even know what they are! But this time it's on my face. lol, that kinda sounds really bad when said like that. But it's just like a mozzie bite,, that got infected. And to prevent them I'm on this permanent medication stuff. Gotta take one tablet a day for six months. See how that goes, then if it's working we'll get more I suppose.
I'm incredibly self conscious about myself, and this thing on my face is just so inconspicuous.! I didn't think I could possibly look any worse! And now I got this, and I have to cover it up incase dirt or something infects it even more. So I gotta put something over it, aka a bit of band-aid, and it's just stupid!
Oh well, hopefully it'll go soon. I'm not going to school tomorrow. Hopefully it gets a bit better by Friday. I have to go to school Friday for my exam,, so yeah..

On an exceedingly lighter note, FOUR DAYS 'TIL SUPERNATURAL! Yes, that's right! Get set for the night of your life!! =)

No comments: