Monday, June 9, 2008

Ghostfacers!

Finally, Supernatural was on last night! Episode 13 of season three. I knew what it was going to be about, and I had seen little clips of it. But over all I don't think it was the greatest episode in the world. I knew that before I saw it anyway. At least next weeks should be real good. Well, from what I've seen anyway.
So yeah, last night. It had it's moments. It was funny, and it had a good story line. Except the story line was a little hard to follow, and the camera was just annoying. It was like Cloverfield, someone else taking the footage, and that really annoyed me! And I didn't see enough of Jared and Jensen! And I blame that on the camera too! But Harry and Ed (the 'Ghostfacers' and 'Hell Hound' boys) were pretty funny. They're so dumb! Dean was like 'there's salt in my duffle. Draw a circle with it and get inside!' And Ed was like, 'what? Inside the duffle?' lol, I thought that was funny.!
But next week, 'Long-distance Call' should be good! A phone call from beyond the grave from their dad! People getting phones calls from dead loved ones telling them to commit suicide! Dean can't die! Not now!! So I guess we shall see!


Photobucket



No comments: