Thursday, June 5, 2008

House Season Finale

Did anyone watch it last night? How sad was it??
OMG! I thought it was really good. How trippy were all those hallucinations House was having? Just a good case to work on. But then in the second hour all went down hill. Initially I thought House had an affair with Amber. And I was feeling sorry for Wilson. And House had no idea what happened because he couldn't remember. But then turns out he didn't have an affair, so I was all happy. But then Amber was dying. And I never really liked her at the start, but towards the end of the season I did. And Wilson wanted to do everything to save her. And House wanted to look after Wilson and do anything for him and keep him happy. But there was nothing they could do. It was so sad! And when Wilson broke down in Cuddy's office.. OMG. I was sitting there, with my family, thinking.. please don't cry Jyssica, keep it in. But I couldn't! I just broke down! And from then on I was a mess! And he had to wake Amber up to tell her she was dying and spend her last moments with her. And the whole team came to say good bye.. It was horrible. But such a good episode!
And now my family thinks I'm a complete sook. Dad looked over at me and mum when Wilson started crying in Cuddy's office, and we were both starting so cry. So I hid away so dad couldn't see me. Good thing too because the crying was just uncontrollable.! Ahhh, such a great episode! It was the great acting that made it so real!

Photobucket

3 days to go!

No comments: