Friday, June 19, 2009

Come here, please hold my hand for now

So, while listening to these songs of mine, I can't help but get very excited! Doesn't music just do that to you? Whether it be an epic solo or build up, or perhaps just really awesome lyrics? Well, that's what I'm going to post, awesome lyrics that I come across while chillin' with my tunes!

Best, you've got to be the best. You've got to change the world and use this chance to be heard. Your time is now.

- Butterflies and Hurricanes (Muse)

For one moment, I wish you'd hold your stage with no feelings at all. Open minded, I'm sure I used to be so free.

- Citizen Erased (Muse)

Wash me away, clean your body of me. Erase all the memories, they'll only bring us pain. And I've seen, all I'll ever need.

- Citizen Erased (Muse)

Let's conspire to re-ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive.

- Starlight (Muse)

When you've seen too much, too young, soulless is everywhere.

- New Born (Muse)

New born life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in. No longer needed here so where do we go? Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death? But girl, what if there is no eternal life?

- Seize The Day (Avenged Sevenfold)

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost, it's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over. Trails in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna die without you here, please tell me what we have is real.

- Seize The Day (Avenged Sevenfold)

I can't see the thief that lives inside of your head, but I can be some courage at the side of your bed.
- Thief (Our Lady Peace)

This place is so empty, my thoughts are so tempting, I don't know how it got so bad. Sometimes it's so crazy that nothing can save me, but it's the only thing that I have.

- Pieces (Sum 41)

I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it, nothing could ever be so wrong. It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy, I guess I knew that all along.

- Pieces (Sum 41)

Tina's losing faith in what she knows, hates her music, hates all of her clothes. Thinks of surgery and a new nose, every calorie is a war. And well she wishes she was a dancer, and that she'd never heard of cancer. She wishes God would give her some answers, and make her feel beautiful.

- Innocent (Our Lady Peace)

One day, you'll have to let it go, you'll have to let it go. One day, you'll stand up on your own, you'll stand up on your own.

- Innocent (Our Lady Peace)

I see you lying next to me, with words I thought I'd never speak. Awake and unafraid, asleep or dead.

- Famous Last Words (My Chemical Romance)

I can be, anything, that you want me to be. A punching bag, a piece of string, that reminds you not to think.

- Made Of Steel (Our Lady Peace)

They knock you down, I'll pick you up. They laugh at you, I'll shut them up.

- Made Of Steel (Our Lady Peace)

Push it out, fake a smile, avert disaster, just in time. I need a drink, cause in a while, worthless answers, from friends of mine. It's dumb to ask, cool to ignore. Girls possess me but they're never mine. I made my entrance, avoided hazards, checked my engine, I fell behind.

- Story Of A Lonely Guy (blink-182)

It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride. Everything, everything will be just fine. Everything, everything will be alright, alright.

- The Middle (Jimmy Eat World)

This is the first (thing I remember). Now it's the last (thing left on my mind). Afraid of the dark (do you hear me whisper?). An empty heart (replaced with paranoia). Where do we go (life's temporary). After we're gone (like New Years resolutions). Why is this so hard (do you recognise me?). I know I'm wrong (well I can't help believing).

- Stockholm Syndrome (blink-182)

When our time is up, when our lives are done, will we say we've had our fun? Will we make a mark, this time? Will we always say we tried?

- Rooftops (LostProphets)

My head is made up of memories, most of them useless, delusions.

- Asthenia (blink-182)

Can you hear me? Are you near me? Can we pretend, to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

- Helena (My Chemical Romance)

Now I've found a way, getting better everyday, I got you now I'm not alone. All I need in this life is one thing, one thing to believe in.

- Speak Of The Devil (Sum 41)

And you never would have thought in the end, how amazing it feels just to live again. It's a feeling that you cannot miss, it burns a hole, through everyone that feels it.

- Blue And Yellow (The Used)

Should've said something, but I've said it enough. By the way, my words were faded. Rather waste my time with you.

- Blue And Yellow (The Used)

We are the angry and the desperate, the hungry, and the cold. We are the ones who kept quiet, and always did what we were told.

- Prayer Of The Refugee (Rise Against)

So open your eyes child, let’s be on our way. Broken windows and ashes are guiding the way. Keep quiet no longer, we’ll sing through the day, of the lives that we’ve lost, and the lives we’ve reclaimed.

- Prayer Of The Refugee (Rise Against)

You're not alone, there is more to this I know. You can make it out, you will live to tell.

- You're Not Alone (Saosin)

From the darkness into the light, now is your time.

- Wake Up (The Living End)

I need something to numb the pain, forget me and forget my name. Waiting for the time to arrive, no one gets out of here alive.

- Wake Up (The Living End)

I'd show a smile, but i'm too weak, I'd share with you could I only speak, just how much this, hurts me.

- This Time Imperfect (AFI)

Come here, please hold my hand, for now
Help me, I'm scared please show me how

To fight this, God has a master plan
And I guess, I am in his demand
Please save me, this time I cannot run
And I'll see, you when this is done
And now I, have come to realize
That you are, the one who's left behind
Please stay untill I'm gone
I'm here hold on to me
I'm right here waiting
I see, the light it feels good
And I'll come, back soon just like you would
It's use less, my name has made the list
And I wish, I gave you one last kiss
Please stay untill I'm gone
I'm here hold on to me
I'm right here waiting
And take my one last breath
And don't forget
That I will be right here waiting
Please stay untill I'm gone
I'm here hold on to me
I'm right here waiting
And take my one last breath
And don't forget
That I will be right here waiting
Please stay untill I'm gone
I'm here hold on to me
I'm right here waiting
And take my one last breath
And don't forget
That I will be right here waiting
- Not Now (blink-182)
I wanna have the same last dream again,
the one where I wake up and I'm alive.
Just as the four walls close me within,
my eyes are opened up with pure sunlight.
I'm the first to know,
my dearest friends,
even if your hope has burned with time,
anything that's dead shall be re-grown,
and your vicious pain, your warning sign,
you will be fine.
Hey, oh, here I am,
and here we go, life's waiting to begin.
Any type of love it will be shown,
like every single tree reach for the sky.
If you're gonna fall,
I'll let you know,
that I will pick you uplike you for I,
I felt this thing,
I can't replace.
Where everyone was working for this goal.
Where all the children left without a trace,
only to come back, as pure as gold,
To recite this all.
Hey, oh, here I am,
and here we go, life's waiting to begin.
Tonight,
hey, oh, here I am,
and here we go, life's waiting to begin.
Tonight,
hey, oh, here I am,
and here we go, life's waiting to begin.
I cannot live, I can't breathe unless you do this with me.
I cannot live, I can't breathe unless you do this with me.
I cannot live, I can't breathe unless you do this with me.
I cannot live, I can't breathe unless you do this with me.
I cannot live, I can't breathe unless you do this with me.
I cannot live, I can't breathe unless you do this with me.
Hey, oh, here I am (do this with me),
and here we go, life's waiting to begin (do this with me).
Hey, oh, here I am (do this with me).
And here we go, life's waiting to begin,
life's waiting to begin.
- The Adventure (Angels And Airwaves)

No comments: