Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday, 8 June 2009
You know, it was exactly two years ago today that I quit swimming. Isn't that an interesting little fact.

It's raining crazy hard outside. I like being inside when it rains. Being outside is all cold. I don't like being cold. But while you're inside it's nice to watch the rain. I find it to be quite amusing. It's fascinating how it'll go from a downpour to just a drizzle in no time at all. Then before you know it it's gone back to a million little raindrops crashing down rapidly onto my roof. It's so unpredictable. I like when the crazy downpour turns into hail. It sounds so pretty on a tin roof.

In six days I'll be seventeen. I consider that to be extremely bizarre. It makes me feel old! I know right, how can seventeen be old? Well, it just is! When my cousin was seventeen, I used to think she was so old! Do you know how close that it to eighteen!?! I don't like that sound of that! Oh, would you look at that, it's stopped raining...

And just like that the million little raindrops are back. See, fascinating!

Today is the last day of my five day weekend. How much does that suck! I would prefer to not go back to school :) I think that sounds good! I'm hoping we don't do much for the rest of the term. We don't have many weeks left. Hopefully they past very quickly. Then the term holidays can go for as long as they please.

Well, not quite sure if there was a purpose for this post. But that doesn't matter! Supernatural's on tonight! Don't forget! :)

No comments: