Friday, June 19, 2009

I See You Lying Next To Me With Words I Thought I'd Never Speak

Friday 19 June, 2009 - 7:50pm

I've now been officially seventeen years old for five days. And I've got to say, this last week has been ace!
On Saturday night Emma and Emily stayed over. At 12am they gave me my birthday present. It was this awesome scrapbook that they had put together! It really is quite rad! Then I woke up on Sunday morning and found I had a text from Kirra saying happy birthday and telling me to check my mailbox. So, I checked my mailbox. She gave me a book; The Secret Garden! Which was awesome! I also got a camera from my family! Now that was cool! It's a full awesome camera! So now I can use it when I feel like being a wannabe photographer! From my family I also got Twilight, the DVD.

Then Sunday night I went to the Pancake Parlour with Emily, Emma, Elly, Elouise and Bec. That was heaps fun! Elly, Emma and Emily put together these Supernatural pictures in a frame! It looks completely professional! And from Elouise I got 'The Book Thief', can't wait to get around to reading that. Then I got a Twilight poster from Bec, and some chocolates. Oh, Elly, Emma and Emily also got a chalkboard, lol. And another Twilight poster from Elly. It was a fun night! Pancakes, funny videos filmed on my new camera, weird random guys clapping after singing Happy Birthday, waiters and waitresses thinking we're crazy and a scary bicycle riding clown thing hanging from the roof.

We had Tuesday off school; report proof reading day?.. Just an excuse for a day off. But I had Thursday off as well. So my week has been a bit broken up. I'm really pumped for school to finish. It's not as if we're doing anything anyway. We're not allowed to officially start unit 2 until next term, so there's no real point in even showing up. Anyway, school's nearly at an end, yay!

All in all, things are going alright. It's so random how all this came about. This sudden good mood of mine. Ah well, =]

I think I should list the songs that are currently in my 'Radical Awesome Gnarly Songs' playlist. (lol, yes. I know I'm slightly weird)
(these are in no particular order, just on shuffle!)

Dear Father - Sum 41
Kiss And Control - AFI
Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
Made Of Steel - Our Lady Peace
In The End - Linkin Park
Story Of A Lonely Guy - blink-182
There Is - Boxcar Racer
Walking Disaster - Sum 41
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
It Ends Tonight - The All-American Rejects
The Adventure - Angels And Airwaves
Silver And Cold - AFI
Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Stockholm Syndrome - blink-182
Love Like Winter - AFI
Valentine's Day - Linkin Park
My Immortal (Rock Version) - Evanescence
The River - Good Charlotte
Innocent - Our Lady Peace
Pieces - Sum 41
Lonely Day - System Of A Down
No, It Isn't - +44
The Hell Song - Sum 41
Angels On The Moon - Thriving Ivory
Rooftops - Lost Prophets
Not Now - blink-182
Asthenia - blink-182
Seize The Day - Avenged Sevenfold
Thief - Our Lady Peace
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Helena - My Chemical Romance
Speak Of The Devil - Sum 41
Blue And Yellow - The Used
Prayer Of The Refugee - Rise Against
You're Not Alone - Saosin
Wake Up - The Living End
The Leaving Song - AFI
...But Home Is Nowhere - AFI
Tonight - FM Static
Before It's Too Late - Goo Goo Dolls
Work - Jimmy Eat World
that was really hard to just bold my favourites in that list, i pretty much highlighted them all!

No comments: