Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

One word; EPIC!
I loved it! It had endless explosions that would give any blockbuster a run for it's money! It had Robots! Who doesn't love robots?! (Actually, I don't think robots are cool. Well, I do. Just not evil robots.. technology, remember?...) Anyways, and most of all it had Shia LaBeouf! And I think it must be said, he's finally not looking like a teenager anymore! That guy has been looking 16years-old for years! And he finally looked older, lol. I don't care how old he looks, I love him.

Anyways, Transformers. Very first scene, massive explosions. Jack and I were gonna keep an explosion count going, but we lost count within the first couple of minutes, so we quit. So, the Deceptions were back, with the Fallen in charge. Damn Megatron came back from the depths of the ocean. Then Sam finds a slither of the All Spark that was attatched to his jacket which turns his kitchen appliances into evil robots! Then he starts seeing symbols like his great grandfather, Captain Archibald Witwicky. He has a full on mental breakdown in his class, writing all these symbols on the chalkboard. Then the Decepticons want Sam and the information he has which can lead them to the second energy source that's on earth. Oh, and Optimus Prime dies! That was sad. And Sam nearly died too. One of Bay's explosions! That was sad. Mikaela was crying and saying 'I love you', which is something the two of them hadn't said to each other, and so that got me upset, lol. But come on, Shia looked hurt. All you gotta know, awesome story, awesome characters, awesome movie!

No comments: