Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day Three - Your Siblings (or closest relative)

Dear Siblings,

Where do I begin? How about with this; you annoy the shit out of me! :) It's the truth and you know it. Whenever I want to be left alone you just walk into my room without knocking or sit down and watch TV with me when I just want you to go away! And I ask politely for you to leave and you continue to sit there! So then I get angry, and you still don't leave! Then I get psycho and you call me a psychotic bitch. Only is it then that you will leave. Let me ask you this; why not just leave when I ask the first time? It saves me a lot of trouble! It's also less time consuming!
So, now that I got that out of the way, I guess there's nothing left to say... haha, I jokes! I'm not kidding about you annoying the shit out of me, that's completely the truth! But I do suppose there's more to you guys than that.
I'm the older sister; you two are my baby brothers; no matter what, nothing will change that.
I believe that siblings have a relationship like no other in the world. Siblings frustrate the living hell out of each other at some times, and then at other times they can get on perfectly fine. You can start the day off completely angry at each other, then at the end of the day be the best of friends. And no matter how bad things get, how childish or immature the situation may be, something always seems to rectify the situation. It is with your siblings that you experience the widest range of emotions; love, hate, pride, envy, compassion, frustration, etc. It doesn't matter what happens, because you can't escape your family. Try all you like, but nothing will break the bonds of family; it's impossible. And like they say, you can't choose your family.
I know I complain about you guys a LOT, but deep down (very deep down) I love you guys. Yes, I complain, but I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. Yes, it also annoys me sometimes when you copy everything that I do!, but again, in a way it also makes me feel flattered because it means that you feel that what I'm doing is worthy of being copied; it means you're looking up to me as a role model.
So to conclude, piss off and stop annoying me! lol, I jokes. Well no, do stop annoying me! But also, you guys are amazing (in your own ways) and don't ever change for anyone! You be the best that you guys can be! (And please, try to get along .. )

-Jyssica

No comments: