Monday, July 26, 2010

Day Twenty-One - Your Reflection In The Mirror

Dear my reflection in the mirror,

You know what, I originally had something else written for you and I've had it saved as a draft for days, but I've decided against using it. This will be the shortest letter I've written because there's nothing to say that you already don't know; if anything you know more about me than I do. I look at you and I see every mistake and every flaw. I look at you and you revolt me. Sometimes it's easy to look beyond the image you cast and sometimes it's not. Nothing is hidden from you; nothing gets past you. Sometimes I'm content and sometimes I want more from you. You confuse me and frustrate me and shock me and, sometimes, make me proud. Really, there is nothing more to say; you already know it.

-Jyssica.

No comments: