Friday, July 2, 2010

Day Two - Your Parents

Dear parents,

I know I don't say it nearly as much as I should; I love you. You have provided me with so much in my life; a house to live in, clothes to wear, food to eat - but most importantly - unwavering love and support. You have always been there for me, no matter what troubles I may have faced. Whether it be homework in primary school or obstacles I've faced in everyday pursuits, I know that I can rely on you.
We may have our disagreements at times (which tend to be more frequent as I've gotten older ;) ), but I still know that at the end of the day you will always be there for me. I know that when you tell me off for something stupid that I've done that you're only doing so because you have my best interest at heart.
I know that I may take what I have for granted at times, that I push your patience to the limit because I'm too obstinate to backdown. However, despite my attitude at times, we still manage to work things out.
Sometimes we clash just for the sake of it, mainly because we're just so alike! But in a way this should be looked upon with affection; that I am indeed my mothers daughter; my fathers daughter.
Thank you again for everything you have ever done for me, and everything that I know you will continue to do for me in the future. I am eternally grateful.
I love you xx

-Jyssica.

No comments: